Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sleepless Night

This night misses you like anything .Doesn't say a word ,doesnt shed a tear .but the eyes are errie ...They have lost thier patience ....The wait is no more a hope .

They are not romancing around ....they are no more in the soul search ...it sits in the corner ,hid in the corner and still wants you to notice . The lub-dub has stipped...the questions have transformed to silence ....

the heart does not say anything ....but still there is a voice that "I can't live without You .Come soon ".

5 comments:

xyz said...

nice as always...

Neha said...

Ujjj ....you are benolvelent as always :) i can never be better than u ...

Manoj said...

Looks like missing someone special ;-)

Neha said...

Haha thanks ..may be I used to read a lot of romantic novels :))

It's excerpt from a story I wrote those days .

Neha said...

Haha thanks ..may be I used to read a lot of romantic novels :))

It's excerpt from a story I wrote those days .