Monday, February 14, 2011

Cupid Stupid

I found this poem in my old inbox .OMG ..I am laughin still :))Sometimes its so difficult to accept it were you only who did all this .horriblistic horrible :P :P
Get a read .Happy valentine day :)

The little things hidden in my closet ,
its there where I found you .
It Makes me remind you.

Roses and cards, passing me a smile now ,
Forever and now , the distance seems to subside now.
Come on , Come on , I dont wanna lose you .
Lets dance once more ,
Let me not excuse you .

Flight of those paper aircrafts,
Seems a bit higher ,
Would you take its charge,
I want to sit beside you.

At the top of the world ,
I shall set an umbrella ,
when we shall dine on the clouds,
Then you would shoo a cooing lark,
who would keep pecking my shoe.

Then you give me another rose ,
And then you hold my hand,
and say you are the only one,
and I would say you are my only man.

May be such a day shall never come ,
when I shall walk on clouds with you,
But there shall be someday ,
I shall show you this poem and say ,
I just wrote this for you .
~The cupid in me :)

No comments: