Monday, August 09, 2010

Bas itnaa sa Khwaab Hai !

I want to do a movie .I dont know why it just comes to me just as some childhood dream or something .Well being a Child I wanted to be a Chaukidaar !! ..Yeah really , Coz my so called best friend used to own a toy gun and never shared it with me . So I decided I would own a real one .The only person with whom I saw a gun was the chaukidaar of our colony .So i aspired to be Chaukidaar .After all owning a gun was brave and different I used to think:D

Anyways , it seems movies are the fling I have realized during the years .I guess I d be good ,good at directing movies , visioning them ,reading out the story .I guess and I am sort of sure I d be good at it , I havent tried it ever ,I havent even lifted a handy cam , but i feel I shall be good .Not electronic gadgets but camera exites me .

Once I saw Amir Khans Interview , he was asked "howcome the directors with whom you work are hit when you make a film with them and are flop when they are doing without you" , with all his witty traits he replied "I am not a god director , I am a good assistant director !" I dont know what he meant , but soooo I feel the same .

I feel I am an incredible assistant director , who can give ideas and ideas but just cant take responsibilty of that :) I guess its rather that I never had the desire to won anything in this world , but I guess I wanna to do everything .I am very happy at the backend and be involved in the tit-bits ,pecking my nose whereever its not required ,observing others when they are ignoring me ,knowing very well what to do , and still telling it in someone elses ear to do it ,but yeah somehow still loving my job . I so much feel I am good at being what I am ,just dont burden me ,but still want to be listened .

Jokes apart I seriously feel ,I can actually make a beautiful movie.

Crazy why am I writing this scrap ,and heck i shall publish it too, but thik hai ,afterall its my BLOG and my ambition :D

2 comments:

sneha said...

wish u all the best...just follow ur dreams n never loose sight..work hard n the world will be urs.

Saunak Biswas said...

And the Oscar for the best assistant director goes to Neha Khasgiwale. Yes this is true for the direction that you have already done in your own life. It is a masterpiece that shows all your experiences. Whether its getting ditched in Prague or staring at a Bison in Sweden or whizzing in a roller coaster in Paris. Life has been a bicycle ride through the woods of Narnia and Middle Earth and you have flown. Actually you would ve really flown if not for the tire that is growing in you....:D. Believ me Neha, life has a long way to go..... aur abhi to party shuru hui hai.....!!!!!!!!!